Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Third Quarter Reflection :)

My Reflection in I.C.T.
( Third Quarter )

In Third grading period we have started to edit or use tag elements over and now we have started the third grading period. In this grading period i learn much thing about making tags or HTML tag in ICT IV. I learn also about making step by step in HTML files encoding and others :)
In this function of making tag it so easy to use it. By opening the notepad and inserting the tags i can make they called an exer files. i learn the parts settings and other things about the I.C.T. IV.And i hope in the third grading , i will improve my skills to learn more about our subject :)
There are some activities that I've never understand sometimes because of not listening :) But now, I promise ti Listen carefully so that I can understand our Lessons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment