Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reflection in I.C.T. ( First Quarter )

Reflection In I.C.T. ( First Quarter )

First, What are the discoveries/learning's that  have gained or Learned? The discoveries/learning's that i have gained or Learned that internet is very useful to some students like us. That Internet is very important in our community in the reason that internet can make our assignments, projects, and Activities easier and faster to make it.
Second, What are the problems/challenge that I have Encounter? The problems/challenge that I have Encounter, i have done a lot of challenge in this quarter but I try to solve it . I am lazy in Listening in our lessons.
Third, How did I addressed this Challenge? I addressed this challenge by listening and paying attention in my teacher. And trying to understand those lessons that I can't understand. I'm avoiding too to my Classmates who are very talkative.
Last, Moving on...What will you do next? Next, I will be more active in listening and understanding our lessons so that I may be able to upgrade my Scores :)

No comments:

Post a Comment