Saturday, February 15, 2014

Change it, Starts with ME

Change it, Starts with Me :)

        I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
       Changing some personalities are very important :) In this past few weeks after the year 2014 entered, my Mama and Papa said that something change in my personality. They said that I was so silent when my brothers hurt me a little bit only :) I said that being a Women or A big girl, I should be kind in my siblings. I will not a little girl forever to hurt them too like they hurt me. I should be serious in my studies, I should concentrate the things that can help me fulfill my Dream :) I shouldn't be sensitive :) 
      In life :) , just accept the fact that you never know this time, you made your self improve and change everything that your Friends wanted you to change :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment