Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Dream, My Future

My DREAM, My FUTURE :)

            “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 
             In life, we have our own dreams. Right? Like me, I want to be a Successful teacher someday. I want to help children s how to respect, how to write, how to read, how to draw and how to answer their parents in good way :) i want to be a teacher, A teacher that can inspired her students to study well, to concentrate most about it. We all know that we will face problem first before we truly said that we will be successful. And in every problem, we should be strong enough and be serious in facing it, because once we do joking in facing it, we never know that someday, We will be failed.
           Having a dream can show to your self that maybe that was your future then. Concentrate, be Serious, be True to your self and be kind so that dreams will be our future. And that dream will not be happen when you start it with others things, WE should start it through our own sacrifices :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment