Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fourth Quarter Reflection

REFLECTION :)

           In this last quarter, I learned how to use the Adobe Photoshop where we can edit and make our pictures more attractive. In studying how to create a beautiful image can help us to be amazing. Editing in that application can help us when we want to hide some black spots in our face :) We can make some combined pictures either. Adobe Photoshop is very fun to use, it feels like you are creating an Person that you can insert all design that you want to insert in his or her face. You can use it also when someone is celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, monthly celebration and a lot more event so that the celebrant will be amaze to what you learned when you are still studying in High school :)
        I hope that I can use it wisely when I will go to collage :) I hope My teacher in this subject will be proud when we will use it well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment